VR is one of the latest buzzes in the technological market. From movies to games, everything is getting a VR angle. Being such an interesting sector it’s gathering the attention of many youngsters who are technology enthusiasts. In this course, the different features of VR are taught along with the essentials of building VR apps. Being a very appealing technology right now VR app developers have huge market demand along with a lot of salary packages and hikes.
What You Will Learn
Analyze forms of emerging media and development in the digital field.
Develop AR and VR content.
Usability of AR / VR
Focus on user experience and usability of project development
Watch our "5 min Quick Introduction"
- What is AR?
- How does AR work?
- AR and VR
- AR Hardware – state of development
- Current and potential applications and use cases
- Future of AR and potential market
- Demonstration of various types of AR implementations
- AR Terminology
- Types of AR
- Types of IDE for AR development
- AR SDKs tools
- Content creation tools
- Introduction to Unity and Vuforia
- Downloading required packages
- Setting up Unity
- Integrating Vuforia into Unity
- First AR exercise – develop a simple image-based AR application
- Second AR exercise – create an AR application from basic components
- Third AR exercise – create a more complex AR application for a bottle label
- Downloading and installing packages for Android development
- Preparing your Android device
- Setting up the built environment for Unity to Android
- Add interactivity to 3D object
- Build a scene to Android and test