The Automobile designing with software skills course trains you in a broad range of automotive skills designed to equip you for the demands of an ever-changing global industry. You will receive a solid grounding in technical subjects, such as mechanical engineering and chassis design. At the same time, you get through training in areas such as management and communication skills. Because the focus of the course is practical, you team up with other students to carry out projects focused on future mobility concepts
What You Will Learn
Uses of different designing software.
2D & 3D sketching of part modeling.
Different tools description of FEATURE command like extrude, revolve, swept, linear pattern, the circular pattern used for designing real product.
Simulation of different parts & Fixture and Load assumptions.
Watch our "5 min Quick Introduction"
- Introduction to Designing.
- Introduction to Sketching.
- Importance of Sketching in Designing.
- Types of Sketching.
- Sketching Methodology and Different Parameter Consideration During Designing.
- Sketching of an Automobile.
- Introduction to Computer-Aided Designing.
- Introduction to 3 basic modules of solid works.
- Different tools description of FEATURE command like extrude, revolve, swept, linear pattern, the circular pattern used for designing real product.
- Importance of different results obtained during simulation like Factory of safety, Total deformation, Stress, and strain results.
- Uses of different software like Solidworks, Keyshot
- 2D sketching of part modeling.
- 3D sketching of part modeling
- The surfacing of a real automobile body.
- Different surfacing commands used to opt Real Automobile Body.
- Assembly of different parts built using Part Modelling command. Different mate command used for assembling complex parts.
- Simulation of different parts.
- Fixture and Load assumptions.