Internship – an Important Phase
- by Parthvi Kher
We always Wish to be the Best. What so ever might be the field, Where over be the place, Whenever be the time, The trend is to be different, To be the best. And as we all know, no Good thing comes Easy. You need to put in a little extra effort to make it to that Big Game. And hence, that role is What an Internship plays in your Curriculum. Here we are with a list of reasons Why you need to do an Internship in your Educational Journey to make it more Fruitful.
1. Practical Knowledge
- Books are and will forever remain your Best Friends. They shower tons and tons of Knowledge to you, but the one lacking element is the Practical Implementation. Apart from Learning what’s written, it is equally Important to Implement it in the best possible ways and create something new in your field.
2. Powerful Resume
- Grades: Checked, Hobbies: Checked, Certificates: Checked. Internship? You need to get it Checked. An Internship is all about Learning and Exploring. If you already have an Internship in your field, the Recruiter would Love to have you joining his/her firm. You already have the Experience and idea of How to Work and What to Work making you an Ideal Candidate.
3. Experience for the New Change
- Until now, you’ve been a Student whose Primary Aim is to Study and Excel. But the Corporate World is a completely new Challenge. You need to work with deadlines, simultaneously Learn and adapt new Technologies as well as Environment. These things aren’t a cakewalk for everyone. An Internship makes all of it a lot easier for you. It helps you in becoming responsible and provides a gist of the miniature version of the Corporate World.
4. Meet your Tribe
- There comes a time when you need to get out of your Nutshell and Connect with more people of your working field to Explore new opportunities. You need to have a word with people of similar Interests and who have already achieved some milestones in this field. This short term Learning Program helps you in connecting to folks of your kind.
5. You’ll know your Choices
- We have this Habit of doing what others do, or we tend to follow what others are doing considering it as a safe choice. But it isn’t true for all. There are times when your Choices and Interests are different. What others do might be safe and easy for them, not necessarily for you. A 3-6 month Training Program will make you realize if this is what Interests you or something which you’re planning to do for a Lifetime. And trust us, if you don’t enjoy what you’re doing you need to start working on an alternative.
So, to every Student out there, if you’re ready for a Rollercoaster ride of Learning, Exploring, Growing, Flourishing and Nourishing, just plan your Internship now. And, and if you’re pursuing your Engineering Internship| Internship for Engineering Students| Verzeo has some wonderful curated Internships lined up for you. Just Visit, Click and Start your Endeavour.
Tags: #Internship #Career #Students #Importance #Verzeo