Why you should never Stop Learning?
- by Parthvi Kher
We already know Success doesn’t come Overnight. For that, you need to Learn, to Fail, to Learn from those Mistakes and Evolve. Learning is a Constant thing, it won’t end once your High School or College is Completed, you Learn something new every morning you wake up.
During our School Days, we have our Campus Visits, Projects and Inter - School Competitions on the other hand during our College days we have pieces of Training, Working Projects, and Internships. All of these together as a package makes us the perfect fit for the Corporate World. Here we have two important aspects of being a successful Student and how it eventually helps you in becoming a successful Leader in the future.
• A Habit once formed, Stays with you Forever.
- It is a Scientifically proven fact that the Knowledge you Learn at a very Early Stage and the things you Memorize in your School Times, Stays with you forever. The Habits of Punctuality, Time-Management, Sincerity, Dedication if inculcated at a very Early Stage, Stays with you for a really Long Period of Time.
• A Good Reader Today becomes a Good Leader Tomorrow
- The Books you Read during your School days shape your way of thinking accordingly. The number of Inspirational Stories, Biographies, Life Experiences you come across, the more Interest you develop in the same. It isn't necessarily important that you need to read books of these specific genres, it could be any one of your Interest, but yes you would definitely have thought of Planning your Future with the same.
• You Learn from your Mistakes
- The number of times you try Something, the number of times you Fail in it, that number of times you get a Chance to Discover Yourself. It helps you in figuring out which area you need to Focus and Learn more for a perfect outcome the next time. The way we Learn riding a Bicycle after falling once, twice or more, we Learn and Grow more confident with every failed mistake.
• The more Hardships you Face Today, the Easier will be your Tomorrow
- If you already had your number of share of problems, and you have managed to come out of it with a little extra effort, you already are on your path to success. Apart from managing good Grades and Bookish knowledge, the important thing is practical Training and Exposure in your respective field. If you don’t have the knowledge of implementing what you already know, it is of no use. There are some wonderful companies which are ready to help you with this implementation side by offering you Internships and Guiding you in your respective field.
If you would pick up the Biography of any successful Leader, you’ll Discover all the above points are somehow associated with their Lives. They have been a good Reader, Listener, Practitioner and Eventually a good Leader. So, your Journey to the destination of Success is about to Start, just Buckle up your belts, make up your Mind and Start Working.
All the best!
Tags: #Learning #Reasons #Campus #Verzeo