Structural analysis of the High Rise Building course focuses on the design, material properties and structural reliability of structures as required in the industry. With the development of smart city concept and Industrial needs, learning and adoption of the latest technologies in the analysis of structure is the need of the hour. During 2 weeks we would like to take you from the period of Pyramids to today's Skyscraper. You will be learning all the concepts required to design and analyze Tall giant. Also, a detail case studies on landmark structures will help you to think differently to bring the change in the Industry through your Innovation.
What You Will Learn
Analysis of skyscrapers.
Concept of design.
Detailed case studies on landmark structures.
Watch our "5 min Quick Introduction"
- Detailed Introduction to High rise Building or Skyscrapers.
- Significance and Importance in modern times.
- Understanding of different load systems.
- Analysis of lateral forces considering Indian Standard Codes.
- Detailed discussion on the methods to reduce deflection.
- Brief Introduction to Base Isolation concepts.
- Introduction to Damping System.
- Discussion on different foundation systems and its applications.
- Detailed case studies on landmark skyscrapers like Burj Khalifa, Taipei 101, etc.
- Design and analysis of G+9 Building considering Static Load Case.
- Design and analysis of commercial structure considering Wind factor and Vortex effect.
- Design and analysis of commercial structure considering Seismic Force.
- Design and analysis of 40+ floor structure.
- Design and analysis of Shear Walls.
- Design and analysis of Shallow Foundation.
- Analysis of Mat Foundation.
- Foundation Design of High Rise Structure.
- Detail Case studies on Industry-standard projects.