Considering the importance of Total Station instrument in the field of Land Surveying, our R&D team has designed a Survey boot camp course with the Industry experts and professional land Surveyors. With the understanding of the industry requirement, we believe that modern surveying instruments provide faster and more precise surveying than conventional instruments thus Working knowledge of such instruments is the need of the hour for all Civil Engineering and Surveying aspirants. Construction is changing rapidly and much faster than earlier hence the instruments like dumpy level, theodolites are getting replaced by advanced techniques.
What You Will Learn
Modern and advanced techniques.
Application of Surveying.
Hands-on experience in GIS.
Traffic Simulation-based software.
Watch our "5 min Quick Introduction"
- Introduction to Land Surveying Concept.
- Detailed discussion on Modern Surveying Techniques.
- Introduction to GIS concept.
- Briefing about the wide application of GIS.
- Traverse Management.
- Detailed discussion on Levelling Concept.
- Error Calculation.
- Methods to define the coordinate system.
- A brief discussion on WGS84 and UTM zone.
- Introduction to remote sensing, navigation based surveying.
- Introduction to Traffic engineering.
- Manual design and analysis of Traffic signals in the city using GIS concepts.
- Detailed case studies on Industry-standard projects.
- Land Surveying.
- Close Traverse Surveying.
- Topography Surveying.
- Remote height Measurement.
- Slab thickness measurement.
- Area and Volume Calculation.
- Map generation of the data taken from TS survey.
- Google Earth projection of real-time data.
- Surveying using Mobile GPS.
- Map generation with ""iData"" inside.
- Traffic control and analysis using real-time GPS Navigation.