Most common manufacturing robot is the Robotic Arm, which is a mechanical arm, usually programmable and that can perform the same function or similar to a human arm. Its applications vary from simple pick and place to advanced robotic surgery. It is used in wide range of fields such as manufacturing industry, military, medicine, research and development, etc. By building a robotic arm, you will learn about Arduino UNO and its IDE to program multiple servo motors - which acts as actuators and Bluetooth communication that connects the robotics arm with your phone.
What You Will Learn
To build an Arduino controlled Robot
Transmit digital parallel data through RF module
How to access data from accelerometer without a controller
Encode and decode digital data
Watch our "5 min Quick Introduction"
- Types of robotic ARM
- Applications of Robotic arm
- Kinematics and Inverse Kinematics
- Autonomous and Remote controlled.
- Arduino UNO
- Atmel 328p Micro Controller
- SERVO Motors
- PWM signals.
- Servo shield.
- Building an arm.
- Four Bar Mechanism.
- Arduino IDE
- Programming Motions of the ARM
- Read data from the Bluetooth Module
What you will get
- Internship letter from Verzeo
- Guaranteed Internship offers from tied up companies
- Opportunity to be taught by Certified Professionals.
- Opportunity to work on Major and Minor Projects
mentored by these Corporate Trainers.
- Gaining access to exclusive course content, etc., as part of
- Total of 2 projects, one major and one minor will be completed by the students under Mentor
- Apply robotics learning to represent the 2D as well as 3D spatial relationships and homogeneous coordinates along with manipulating robot arms and forward and inverse kinematics.