The Automobile designing with software skills course trains you in a broad range of automotive skills designed to equip you for the demands of an ever-changing global industry. You will receive a solid grounding in technical subjects, such as mechanical engineering and chassis design. At the same time, you get through training in areas such as management and communication skills. Because the focus of the course is practical, you team up with other students to carry out projects focused on future mobility concepts
What You Will Learn
Uses of different designing software.
2D & 3D sketching of part modelling.
Different tools description of FEATURE command like extrude, revolve, swept, linear pattern, circular pattern used for designing real product.
Simulation of different parts & Fixture and Load assumptions.
Watch our "5 min Quick Introduction"
- Introduction to Designing.
- Introduction to Sketching.
- Importance of Sketching in Designing.
- Types of Sketching.
- Sketching Methodology and Different Parameter Consideration During Designing.
- Sketching of an Automobile.
- Introduction to Computer Aided Designing.
- Introduction to 3 basic modules of solid works.
- Different tools description of FEATURE command like extrude, revolve, swept, linear pattern, circular pattern used for designing real product.
- Importance of different results obtained during simulation like Factory of safety, Total deformation, Stress and strain results.
- Uses of different software like Solidworks, Keyshot
- 2D sketching of part modelling.
- 3D sketching of part modelling
- Surfacing of a real automobile body.
- Different surfacing commands used to opt Real Automobile Body.
- Assembly of different parts built using Part Modelling command. Different mate command used for assembling complex parts.
- Simulation of different parts.
- Fixture and Load assumptions.
What you will get
- Internship letter from Verzeo
- Guaranteed Internship offers from tied up companies
- Opportunity to be taught by Certified Professionals.
- Opportunity to work on Major and Minor Projects
mentored by these Corporate Trainers.
- Gaining access to exclusive course content, etc., as part of
- Total of 2 projects, one major and one minor will be completed by the students under Mentor
- Apply AutoCad in fields of engineering and conceptualize the design, build as well as the prototypes for solving an engineering problem and apply the same in engineering design process.