The future definitely sounds intriguing for Automotive Engineers as they continue to develop the next generation of cars, while standing at the forefront of innovations like flying or self-driving cars.In 6 days of camp we offer an unique opportunity for all the young learners to come across all the modern and advanced techniques for a good application in the field. Also hands-on experience based on software adds more value to the course.
What You Will Learn
The concepts of automobile especially race cars along with the calculation of race-car dynamics.
Hands-on training on designing and simulation software.
Hands-on training on In-line 4 cylinder petrol engine(Maruti Santro) overhauling.
Simulation of different parts & Fixture and Load assumptions.
Watch our "5 min Quick Introduction"
- Energy conversion
- Engine components
- Four-stroke spark-ignition Engine
- Four-stroke compression-ignition Engine
- comparison of SI and CI Engine
- Two-stroke SI Engine
- Comparison of four and two-Stroke cycle Engine
- Deviation from Ideal Processes
- Effect of Chemical Equilibrium and Variable Specific Heats
- Effect of Operating Variables
- Carburetion in SI Engines: Factors Affecting Carburettor
- Air-Fuel Mixture
- Mixture Requirements in S.I. Engine
- Simple Carburetor, Essential Parts, Compensating Devices.
- Stages of Combustion in SI Engine
- The Phenomenon of knocking in SI Engine
- Control of Detonation.
- Effect of Engine Variable on Knocking
- COMBUSTION IN C.I. ENGINES : Three Stages of Combustion Process in C.I. Engines
- Delay Period & Factors Affecting delay Period
- The Phenomenon of knock in CI Engine
- Comparison of knock in SI and CI Engine
- Requirement of Combustion Chamber
- Features of different types of Combustion Chambers System for S.I. Engine
- I-head, F-head Combustion Chamber
- C.I Engine Combustion Chamber-Air Swirl Turbulence
- M Type Combustion Chamber
- FULES- Hydro Carbons-Chemical Structure-Influence of Chemical Structure on knock alternative Fuels
- Important qualities of Engine fuel
- Hydrogen as an Alternative Fuel for IC Engines.
- Mechanism of Pollutant Formation
- Total Emission Control Package
- Thermal Reactor Package
- Catalytic Converter, Control of NOx, Exhaust Gas Recirculation, Water Injection
- Euro Norms, Implementation problem
What you will get
- Internship letter from Verzeo
- Guaranteed Internship offers from tied up companies
- Opportunity to be taught by Certified Professionals.
- Opportunity to work on Major and Minor Projects
mentored by these Corporate Trainers.
- Gaining access to exclusive course content, etc., as part of
- Total of 2 projects, one major and one minor will be completed by the students under Mentor
- Apply IC engine development design and concept in all types of IC engines (diesel, gasoline along with alternative goals) for the different types of specific power and charging technology.