The future definitely sounds intriguing for Automotive Engineers as they continue to develop the next generation of cars, while standing at the forefront of innovations like flying or self-driving cars.In 6 days of camp we offer an unique opportunity for all the young learners to come across all the modern and advanced techniques for a good application in the field. Also hands-on experience based on software adds more value to the course.
What You Will Learn
The concepts of automobile especially race cars along with the calculation of race-car dynamics.
Hands-on training on designing and simulation software.
Hands-on training on In-line 4 cylinder petrol engine(Maruti Santro) overhauling.
Simulation of different parts & Fixture and Load assumptions.
Watch our "5 min Quick Introduction"
- Introduction to Designing.
- Introduction to sketching.
- Importance of sketching in Designing.
- Type of sketching.
- Sketching methodology and different parameter consideration during designing.
- Sketching of an Automobile.
- Introduction to Computer Aided Designing.
- Introduction to 3 basic modules of solid works.
- Different tools description of FEATURE command like extrude, revolve, swept, linear pattern, circular pattern used for designing real product.
- Importance of different results obtained during simulation like Factory of safety, Total deformation, Stress and strainresults.
- Uses of different software like Solidworks, Keyshot.
- 2D sketching of part modelling.
- 3D sketching of part modelling.
- Surfacing of a real automobile body.
- Different surfacing commands used to opt Real Automobile Body.
- Assembly of different parts built using Part Modelling command. Different mate command used for assembling complex parts.
- Simulation of different parts.
- Fixture and Load assumptions.
What you will get
- Internship letter from Verzeo
- Guaranteed Internship offers from tied up companies
- Opportunity to be taught by Certified Professionals.
- Opportunity to work on Major and Minor Projects
mentored by these Corporate Trainers.
- Gaining access to exclusive course content, etc., as part of
- Total of 2 projects, one major and one minor will be completed by the students under Mentor
- Apply IC engine development design and concept in all types of IC engines (diesel, gasoline along with alternative goals) for the different types of specific power and charging technology.