Cyber Security is a comprehensive course to learn the most effective steps to prevent attacks and detect adversaries with actionable techniques that one can directly apply when they get back to work. The participant will learn tips and tricks from the best of the experts from a mix of industry & academia, so that they can win the battle against the wide range of cyber adversaries that want to harm the enterprises’ IT environment.
What You Will Learn
You will master encryption in an easy to follow crash course.
We cover operating system security, privacy, and patching - On Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOS and Linux.
Go in-depth into security through physical and virtual isolation and compartmentalization. Covering sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix and Qubes OS.
Watch our "5 min Quick Introduction"
- Basics of Communication Systems
- Transmission Media
- ISO/OSI and TCP/IP Protocol Stacks
- Local Area Networks
- Wide Area Networks
- Packet Formats
- Wireless Networks
- The Internet
- Information Security Overview
- Information Security Services
- Types of Attacks
- Goals for Security
- E-commerce Security
- Computer Forensics
- Security Engineering
- Overview of Security Management
- Risk Management
- Types of Cyber Crimes
- Types of Hacker's
- Who are Hacker's?
- Hacker's Goal's
- How to secure yourself?
- Installation of VM Ware / VM Box (Win/Mac)
- Installation of Kali Linux
- Installing Windows
- Installing necessary Tool's and Update's
- Overview of Security threats
- Hacking Techniques
- Password Cracking
- Insecure Network connections
- Malicious Code
- Programming Bugs
- Cyber crime and Cyber terrorism
- Information Warfare and Surveillance
- Introduction to Cryptography
- Symmetric key Cryptography
- Asymmetric key Cryptography
- Message Authentication and Hash functions
- Digital Signatures
- Public Key infrastructure
- Diffe-Hellman key exchange protocol
- Applications of Cryptography