Since the first hybrid electric cars were built for mass market in 1999, more than 3 million cars have been sold in just the US. As the years are passing by, more companies are coming towards the joint venture of manufacturing these kind of cars. In addition to this, a lot of models of electric scooters and two wheelers are rising with time which actually is quite beneficial for the environment. All the global factors jointly promote the manufacture of these kind of vehicles. With this ideology in mind, we are looking forward to invite a lot more people into the same kind of concept.
What You Will Learn
Learn how to formulate the vehicle performance requirements.
Size powertrain components.
Get in depth knowledge about driving cycle simulation.
Learn how to translate vehicle requirements.
Know how to determine electricity of different powertrains.
Watch our "5 min Quick Introduction"
- Introduction to IC Engines Basics
- Introduction to Engine Subsystems
- Introduction to Energy consumption for cycles
- Introduction to Limitations with Present Technology
- Transportation Electrification
- Economic and Environmental Impacts
- Electric Drive Vehicle Technologies
- Types of Hybrid Topologies
- Various Components in a Hybrid and Electric Vehicle
- HEV/ EV Topologies and Power flow diagrams
- Charge sustaining strategies
- Battery Chemistry, Efficiency, Definition & its Parameters
- Types of batteries
- Architecture- Cells, Modules & Packs
- Battery Charging & Discharging Cycles
- Use of Batteries in Hybrid Powertrain
- Battery Modelling & Management System(BMS)
- Alternative Energy Storage
- Electric Motors
- Brushed DC Motor/ Brushless DC Motor
- Synchronous and Asynchronous AC Motor
- Reluctance Machines, Actuators & Capacitors
- DC-AC & AC-DC Convertors
- Motors selection parameters
- Controls Systems in HEVs
- Control Strategy
- Torque Distribution
- ABS/ESP Interaction
- Basics on Motor Control & Regeneration Algorithms
- Transmission and Power Couplings
- Shift Quality Parameters
- Architecture Development of HEVs and EV’s
- System Integration -Dynamics-Topology Selection & Modelling, Braking, Safety
- Range / Power conflict
- Regenerative Braking System
- Thermal Management for Motors & Batteries
- Thermal Issues & Functions of Thermal Management System
- Technologies for Thermal management Air Cooling, Liquid Cooling
- Direct Refrigerant Cooling, Thermos Electric Module
- Assembling of the Battery Pack
- Demonstration of Battery Management System
- Practical design, calculation session on motors
- Demonstration of Motor Assembly
- Practical session on Building of E-Bike