VR is one of the latest buzz in the technological market. From movies to games everything is getting a VR angle. Being such an interesting sector it’s gathering the attention of many youngsters who are technology enthusiast. In this course the different features of VR is taught along with the essentials of building VR apps. Being a very appealing technology right now VR app developers have huge market demand along with a great deal of salary packages and hikes.
What You Will Learn
Analyse forms of emerging media and development in digital field.
Develop AR and VR content.
Usablity of AR / VR
Focus on user experience and usability of project development
Watch our "5 min Quick Introduction"
- What is AR?
- How does AR work?
- AR and VR
- AR Hardware – state of development
- Current and potential applications and use cases
- Future of AR and potential market
- Demonstration of various types of AR implementations
- AR Terminology
- Types of AR
- Types of IDE for AR development
- AR SDKs tools
- Content creation tools
- Introduction to Unity and Vuforia
- Downloading required packages
- Setting up Unity
- Integrating Vuforia into Unity
- First AR exercise – develop simple image based AR application
- Second AR exercise – create an AR application from basic components
- Third AR exercise – create a more complex AR application for a bottle label
- Downloading and installing packages for Android development
- Preparing your Android device
- Setting up the build environment for Unity to Android
- Add interactivity to 3D object
- Build scene to Android and test